Sonigara Corp, is an esteemed real estate developer in Pune and Pimpri-Chinchwad. With our newest venture in the redevelopment segment, we promise to upgrade your old homes with all modern luxuries of life while inheriting tradition and local culture. Our ultimate goal is to improve the urban living environment for dwellers.
- Timely Delivery
- Premium Quality
- Professional Team
- Ensuring Minimal Bureaucracy
- Well-planned & Larger Area
- Upscale Standard Amenities Space
- Project Equipped With Safety & Security Features
- Durable & Sustainable Design/construction Quality
- Excellent Valuation & Price Appreciation
MEETINGS & PRESENTATIONS
Appointment of Special General Body Consent of 51% of society members Needs & site assessment Finalise the line of action Appointment of Consultants(If required)
LETTER OF INTENT (LOI)
MEMORANDUM OF UNDERSTANDING (MoU)
FINAL PLAN & SANCTIONS
Documentation, Plan Finalisation, Development Arrangements, Sanctions
Notice, Shifting & demolition, Bhoomi Pujan
PROJECT COMPLETION & HANDOVER
Construction & phase-wise development, Possession & Handover, Successful completion.
- Society Registration Certificate
- Approved Building Plan
- Conveyance Deed / Lease Deed / Sale Deed
- Copy of Resolution by society members towards redevelopment
- Documents / Deeds / Agreements etc. (As per the society’s plot)
- List of members with their respective carpet areas
- Property Card
- D. P. Remark
- Extract of 7/12
- Search Report and Title Certificate
- Index II
- N. A. Order
- Commencement Certificate
- Occupation Certificate
- Completion Certificate
- Demarcation Old
- Share Certificate (in case of Society)
- ULC NOC (If required)
- Parent NOC (If required)
FAQs on Redevelopment
A. Apart from better elevation and floor plan, a redevelopment project offers updated amenities, the overall real-estate value of the property upsurges, ensuring better value. As the members of society, you need to consider the future maintenance cost, which drastically rises depending upon the location, configuration, construction quality, amenities and facilities. Besides premium capital values, a redeveloped property commands better rentals.
A. Permissible FSI (known as Floor Size Ratio) refers to the maximum floor area officially permitted to be developed. The permissible FSI varies for different properties based on the location. FSI for redevelopment in Pune is the same as regular FSI, i.e. 1.10 FSI only includes the gross floor area. It doesn’t include balconies, exterior spaces, common areas and driveways.
A. If you want to plan for your building plot's redevelopment to its full potential and comply with the DC regulations, you need to have a clear and marketable title. Check with your housing society and see if this is something that you can pursue.
A. There are several benefits that the homeowner receives: Additional area over and above their existing carpet area Hardship compensation | Reimbursement of rent, brokerage charges, relocation charges, etc.
A. Keep the following in mind while considering a developer for a redevelopment project:
- Developer’s financial stability
- Legacy and Reconciliation
- Check for litigation against the company/group of companies.
- Has the developer adhered to all statutory payments and compliances?